Do you know fabulous Minirelli? Promoting kids creativity and development? You’d better check out her amazing blog! And guess out: she nominated me for the Liebster award! This is going to be f-u-n! Thank you Minirelli!
There are a few rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give 11 facts about yourself
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Let the fun times roll!
- If you could be any animal what would you be? A cat. If I’m not already one.
- What inspired you to start writing a blog? It was actually iHanna’s blog and a challenge she took couple of years ago to work daily on a certain project. I thought: why not trying to blog everyday on something that I love? That’s how Photolicioux came to life 🙂
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? NYC.
- What is your best skill? Photography/Fine Arts
- What makes you the happiest? Love, sun and seeing people smiling. Art. Coffee. (my) Work.
- What has been the funniest thing you have ever seen? A friend laughing so much that he stopped walking, embraced a light pole and hit his head against it. Repeatedly.
- If you won the lottery what would you spend it on? Studies, art, travelling.
- What is your 5 year plan? Getting a PhD in Fine Arts. If the ‘getting famous’ plan fails 🙂
- What has been your biggest achievement? Being awarded a one academic year long artistic residency.
- If you could speak another language what would it be? German.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take? An encyclopedia (big, fat one), my diary (with a good supply of pens), wine.
And now… I nominate:
11 facts about me 🙂
- Summer is my favourite coulour 🙂
- I could move in an art gallery or a library at any time. Ok, bookshop, too. At least, if it has a coffee shop.
- I cannot have enough of Louise Bourgeois.
- I’m crazy for Greek olive oil, garlic and tomatoes.
- One of my favorite writers is Henry Miller. Another one is Pedro Juan Gutiérrez.
- I always have to push myself to dress up. It doesn’t come up naturally 🙂
- I think people should smile more 🙂
- I’m pissed when somebody would say I’m intense. But I’m intense and trying really ‘intensely’ to be so, too. (bonus: I never lost the teenage desire of schoking, sorry! but I work on hiding it)
- I have a ‘thing’ for both Lucien Freud and Francis Bacon.
- Meeting my partner was the best thing happening to me 🙂
And now I get to ask:
- What inspired you to start writing a blog?
- Do you believe art should be (socially, politically etc) engaged?
- Which are your favorite art websites/blogs? (as many as possibile, pls)
- What about your favorite artists?
- And writers?
- How/Where do you find your inspiration?
- Which are the things you couldn’t make it without?
- What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- Which is the biggest criticism you’d be giving to yourself?
- If you could turn back time, what you’d be doing differently?